Resolutions for this coming year are:
- DO: Run a Half Marathon, already registered for the Yosemite Half Marathon in October 2015!!
- GIVE: Grow my hair out and cut for Charity, Pantene Beautiful Lengths I chose to donate there instead of Locks of Love from an article I just read, HERE
- VISIT: Glacier National Park and Sequoia National Forest and make a trip to Texas
- LEARN: new styles of cooking, and try new things in the Kitchen; with my variety of cookbooks and with new cookbooks to review I hope to try one new exciting dish each month + blog about it
- Make Modesto home, this will be so hard. The last 6 months of 2014 feel so temporary and that at any moment we will return to CO, however I don’t think that is going to happen so I need this to feel like home.
My word for 2015 is…